|DECLARATION CONCERNING THE HANDLING OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION|
|In compliance with article 13 of legislative decree 196/2003 Paropamiso Venice di Turchetto C. & Zane G.. snc, in its capacity as data controller hereby states that:
1. Data are handled in strict accordance to contractual requirements and the consequent performance of the legal and contractual formalities arising there from.
1/a. Data are handled to comply with information requests on the products featured on the site www.paropamiso.com and in response to the contractual requirements and the consequent performance of the legal and contractual formalities arising from purchase orders.
2. Data will be handled in a handwritten form and/or through an information technology or telematic medium.
3. The disclosure of data is mandatory as regards all legal and contractual obligations and consequently refusal to provide them will prevent the undersigned from implementing the contractual relations forecast to be established between the parties.
4. Your data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties with the exception of those subjects necessary or appropriate for performing contractual undertakings.
5. As concerns the handling of your personally identifiable information the following categories of persons will be involved: a) persons responsible for and appointed to perform data handling; b) personnel in charge of the information technology systems; c) persons appointed to transport goods.
6. The data handling controller is Paropamiso Venice di Turchetto C. & Zane g.. snc, and the data handling office is Castello 6051 - 30122 Venice, Italy.
7. You may exercise the rights attributed to you under article 7 of legislative decree 196/2003 at any time, either personally or by appointing a physical person, bodies, associations or entities to act on your behalf. Pursuant to this law, we hereby inform you that you may contact the data handling controller directly to obtain an immediate information on any request concerning data, data handling activities and the subjects to whom such data have been communicated. At your request, personally identifiable information may be updated, rectified, supplemented or, in the event that they infringe the law, cancelled, blocked or transformed into an anonymous format. You may also, on legitimate grounds, forbid that they be handled.
8. For any question concerning data handling, please contact our head office by sending a fax to the number +39 041 2419320, or send a registered letter with notification of delivery or an e-mail to the address email@example.com